Residence Permit for Family Regrouping Law 23/2007,
Arts.98º to 108º

The person who has applied for GOLDEN VISA may apply for family regrouping.

At any time upon or after your application, you may apply for the following family members:

  • Spouse or partner, the quality of partner having to be proved under existing law.

  • Under-18-year-old children, dependent incapable children, or over-18 dependent children who are under 26, unmarried and enrolled as full-time students.

  • Dependent parents of either spouse or partner, who, if under 65, have to obtain a certificate of no income from the tax administration of their country of residence.

  • Under-18-year-old siblings of either spouse or partner if legally under their supervision.